PO Box 560 / 90 Alexander Lane, Solomons, Maryland 20688
Phone (410) 326-3171 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax (410) 326-9478
1ST DAY OF SCHOOL:
Help prepare clean up after morning breakfast event
Date: Tue, Aug. 27
Anyone wishing to volunteer at the school is required by the Archdiocese of Washington to complete the VIRTUS Child Protection program. The required steps are:
1) Create a VIRTUS account online at http://www.virtus.org
2) Register for and attend a Child Protection Workshop (info available from Virtus website)
3) Sign and submit the Acknowledgement Form from the workshop booklet to the School Office
3) Complete a Volunteer Application Form and submit it to the School Office
4) Make an appointment with the School Office to have your fingerprints taken. Please bring two forms of ID; one with a photo.
Once all steps have been completed and the fingerprinting has been cleared, the person may begin volunteering.
Please complete this form to sign up to volunteer:
Each family is required to complete 40 hours of Volunteer Service Hours per school year (20 hours for part-time PreK students.) Any events that take place at the school require volunteers to have completed the ADW Virtus Child Protection Program.
Please sign up for volunteer opportunities using the form below & record your hours in the Volunteer Log Book in the School Office!
Hot Lunch Program:
Help prepare, set-up, & clean-up
Greet customers to promote school
Dates/Times: See school calendars
Locations: Local restaurants
Parish Grounds Maintenance
Help the Parish Grounds Committee
Gift Card Sales:
Location: Parish Church lobby
Dates: After Masses on
- Saturdays 5:00-5:30pm
- Sundays 9:00-9:30am
- Sundays 11:45am-12:15pm