To be considered for admission, prospective families must submit an electronic application through TADS at:
A $150 registration fee is due with the application; this reserves space for your child and is non-refundable, unless space is not available in the requested class.
Upon Acceptance, the following documents are required:
1) Immunization Policy Acknowledgement/Health Assessment, completed & signed by physician
2) Copy of Birth Certificate
3) Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholics only)
4) Copy of school records and report cards if your child is currently enrolled in another school.
In order of priority, Our Lady Star of the Sea School will accept children:
1) Whose parents are active, contributing parishioners of Our Lady Star of the parish.
2) Whose brothers and/or sisters are presently students at Our Lady Star of the Sea School.
3) Whose parents are contributing members of another parish.
4) Whose parents are Catholic but do not contribute to any parish.
5) Whose parents belong to another religious denomination.
New Families will be charged the Non-Catholic rate until Parish participation is verified.
Our Lady Star of the Sea School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
Thank you for your interest in Our Lady Star of the Sea School!
If you are interested in finding out more about our school, please contact our School Office. We would be happy to answer questions, and schedule a tour so that you can view our school, meet our staff, and observe our classrooms. Tours can be scheduled at any time to meet your schedule, including weekends.
PO Box 560 / 90 Alexander Lane, Solomons, Maryland 20688
Phone (410) 326-3171 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax (410) 326-9478
Any students enrolling or re-registering for 7th grade for the 2016-17 school year are offered half-price tuition