PO Box 560 / 90 Alexander Lane, Solomons, Maryland 20688
Phone (410) 326-3171 Email: email@example.com Fax (410) 326-9478
ONE HOT CHRISTMAS CHILI COOK-OFF
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019 at OLSS
If you are a chili connoisseur, love supporting your local community, enjoy spreading Christmas cheer, and can spare some time to help, then please join us to determine the winning chili in the following categories:
- Most Creative
- Best Overall
How to sign up:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact info.
We will contact you before the event to confirm your availability. Thank you for your support!
- Please arrive by 10:30 for check-in
- All food items must be in original packages, with receipts
- Contestants must cook a minimum of 4 quarts of chili
- Contestant will be provided with a 6-ft table & electricity
- Must use sanitary & food prep best practices
- Contestants responsible for supplying cooking apparatus & utensils, cooler, and thermometers for food storage/prep
- No ingredients may be pre-cooked, with exception of canned/bottle tomatoes, sauce, etc.
- Bowls & spoons will be provided for judges & public tasting
- Feel free to decorate your table!
- Each registrant will be required to obtain a FREE temporary food service permit. Upon registering for the cook-off, the application will be e-mailed to you to fill out and return. All permit applications must be submitted by noon on Monday, December 2.
Print required registration packet HERE & submit by Nov. 26
Ways to Register
1) Complete form and mail to: OLSS School, Attn: Katie Wingenter, PO Box 560, Solomons, MD 20688
2) Complete online form below:
SCHEDULE FOR SAT, DEC. 7:
- 10:30am: Check In / Set Up
- 11:15-3:00pm: Prep Time
- 3:00-7:00pm: Doors Open to Public
- 5:00-7:00pm: Live Entertainment
VOLUNTEER TO BE A JUDGE:
Thank you to Moe's for donating chips & salsa for the Chili Cook-Off!
TO ENTER THE CHILI COOK-OFF:
Join us for one of the hottest events of the year! This event includes a Bake Sale, Raffles, Visit from Santa, and Santa Shop items for sale. All proceeds benefit OLSS School.
- If your chili can make Santa's belly really jiggle, compete against fellow chefs and find out whose chili tops the Nice List.
- If you are a chili connoisseur, volunteer to be one of our judges.
- You can also just come to eat - either way, you're guaranteed to have One Hot Christmas!
For more info, including how to participate, volunteer to be a judge, or donate items, please contact Katie Wingenter at email@example.com
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
COME TO EAT:
If you would like to visit our Chili Cook Off during the Solomons Christmas Walk, and sample all of the delicious chilis, please come to the OLSS Providence Room! Doors open at 3:00pm.