PO Box 560 / 90 Alexander Lane, Solomons, Maryland 20688
Phone (410) 326-3171 | email@example.com | Fax (410) 326-9478
OUR LADY STAR OF THE SEA SCHOOL
CHILI COOK-OFF CONTESTANT INFO:
🌶🎄 ONE HOT CHRISTMAS CHILI COOK-OFF 🎄🌶
Date: Saturday, Dec. 3, 2022
Location: Our Lady Star of the Sea School Providence Room
Judges will evaluate on appearance, aroma, texture, and flavor. If you are a chili connoisseur, then please join us to determine the winning chili in the following categories:
- Zestiest Chili
- Most Creative Chili
- Best Overall Chili
How to sign up:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact info.
We will contact you before the event to confirm your availability. Thank you for your support!
- All food items must be in original packages, with receipts
- Contestants must cook a minimum of 6 quarts of chili
- Contestants will be provided with a 6-ft table & electricity
- Please use sanitary and food preparation best practices (gloves and hair nets will be available for use)
- Contestants responsible for supplying cooking apparatus & utensils, cooler, and thermometers for food storage/prep
- No ingredients may be pre-cooked in any way prior to the commencement of the official cook-off. The only exceptions are canned or bottled tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper sauce, beverages, broth, etc. MEAT MAY NOT BE PRE-COOKED, in any manner. All other ingredients must be chopped or prepared during the preparation period.
- Bowls & spoons will be provided for judges & public tasting
- Please arrive by 11:30am on Dec. 3 for check-in
- Feel free to decorate your table!
EVENT SCHEDULE FOR SAT, DEC. 3:
- 11:30am: Check In / Set Up
- 12:00-4:30pm: Prep Time
- 3:00-7:00pm: Doors Open to Public
- 5:00-7:00pm: Open to the Public for Tasting
- Please register using the form below, or email your information to Katie Wingenter at email@example.com
- Upon receipt of the registration form, chefs will be emailed an easy to fill out food permit application with additional information.
VOLUNTEER TO BE A JUDGE:
COME TO EAT:
If you would like to visit our Chili Cook Off during the Solomons Christmas Walk and sample all of the delicious chilis, please come to the OLSS Providence Room from 5:00-7:00pm!